- Our Christian Vision
- Class Charts Parent App
- Admissions 2024
- Year 6 Transition
- Behaviour and Attitudes
- Our School Day
- Term Dates
- Exams Information
- Careers Education
- Parents' Evenings
- School Catering
- Equipment and uniform
- Support for Families
- Parent View
Behaviour and Attitudes
The Immanuel way sees our students maintain their commitment to excellent behaviour and forms and important part of what makes our school an inspiring place to learn.
We expect all students to follow The Immanuel Way and to follow our 3 main expectations. This means we expect our students to be polite and respectful at all times by:
- Using body language; always smiling, making and maintaining eye contact
- Using greetings like hello, good morning and good afternoon
- Being compliant and following all instructions given be staff
- Being polite and remembering to use please, thank you, excuse me and sorry
- Using full sentences.
At Immanuel College we also expect our students to be ready to learn by;
- Being on time and ready to learn immediately
- Bringing their equipment and being prepared for each lesson
- Following instructions given by staff; the first time they are given
- Putting their hand up if they would like to speak
- Being polite and respectful, at all times, to all staff and each other
- Working hard and helping others to learn when they can.
Students should demonstrate that they are ‘ready to learn’ by wearing our uniform with pride and bringing the appropriate equipment every day.
The equipment students need to bring each day includes:
- A bag which is suitable for carrying A4 books/folders and equipment in
- A minimum of two blue or black ball point pens
- A pencil, rule, pencil eraser and pencil sharpener
- A minimum of on highlighter, but ideally a set of 4 highlighters
- Coloured pencils
- A calculator
- A reading book
- Planner and timetable (given on the first day)
- Other equipment required for specific lessons (ie PE kit)
Students should wear the Immanuel uniform with pride every day.