- Our Curriculum Intent
- Ready to Learn
- House Systems
- Personal Development
- Student Wellbeing
- Trips, Clubs and Enrichment
- Student Leadership and Student Voice
- Homework and Remote Learning
- Year 9 Pathways
- Exams Information
- British Values
Mental Health & Wellbeing
Our Mental Health & Wellbeing team is available for you to talk to if you are at school but there is also other support available if it is needed, especially if someone needs emotional support or reassurance.
Some places you can contact if you need help include:
- Childline – for support of any kind
- Kooth – online counselling and emotional well-being support
- MindEd for Families – for parents concerned about their children
- NSPCC – for children’s mental health and wellbeing advice and support
There are also helplines you can access if you need to talk to someone:
- Childline – to talk confidentially with a trusted adult, call: 0800 1111
- YoungMinds – Mental health support, text: YM to 85258
- ChatHealth – Text messaging service for emotional health and wellbeing, text: 07520 619 750
- The Mix – Mental health, drugs, money support, break-ups, stress etc, call: 0808 808 4994
Invictus Wellbeing, a charity focusing on improving young people’s mental health across West Yorkshire, runs a support group for young people aged 13+. The small groups, of a maximum of 10, are facilitated by trained staff to create non-judgmental and confidential spaces.
We have a team of Mental Health First Aiders who are here to look after all our students’ mental wellbeing.
- Mrs Wilkins - Mental Health Champion
- Mr Rooks
- Mr Steele
- Miss Pearson
- Miss Swales
- Mrs Mellor
If you have any questions, or are concerned about your own or someone else’s wellbeing, you can make an appointment to speak to an SLO or your Head of House at student reception in the first instance.